Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Drown the Sorrows... And Silence the Heart

Drown the Sorrows... And Silence the Heart

Report abuse
Description:
Just having fun with watercolors... and hearts!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

SiddhantaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15, 2011 at 1:58 am:
Oh !! this is awesome..i liked it..!

TheGoodTwinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 10:36 pm:

WOW. How'd you get the colors to splatter it like that????

Alice_L replied...
Mar. 19, 2011 at 12:38 am :

Thanks!! :) The splatters are really easy. Just take an old toothbrush and dab it into some wet paint. Then just run your finger through the tooth brush. You can also google 'toothbrush paint splatter' there are so many tutorials.

Anyway thanks again! And thanks for commenting on my other work too *hugs*

BrooklynFrankThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 31, 2011 at 3:40 am:
This is awesome!:) I love the colors and I too would totally buy it and hang it in my room which is rare for me. I make my own art..but I like this that much! 5 stars <3

LovingLily said...
That's amazing!!! :D

dreamxentertainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is incredible! i really, really love it.

Alice_L replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 5:18 pm :

oops I meant to reply to you, not to add a new comment :) Here's my reply:

Really? Thanks! I actually just doodled this when I was experimenting with textures and sprays. Nobody at home really thought much of it, they were all... what's up with the drowning heart? :) I'm really glad I actually went through and finished it! Thanks again *hug*

Torenaydoe said...
This is so fantastic! Watercolor is hard to work with for me but you've got it down!! ahhhmazing

AliceLevene replied...
Dec. 16, 2010 at 1:40 pm :
Why thank you! I just love watercolors, they're my favourite medium <3

kriley8404 said...

I love this,

I would buy it

Alice_L replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 5:20 pm :

wow! Thank you! *huggg*

I am actually selling this, and I have tried replying to you with a link to my website... but teenink doesn't like when I add urls to my comments so they never posted them. Anyway, thanks again!