New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Rambunctious Rampage

Rambunctious Rampage

Report abuse
Description:
Simple, yet creative. looking at it reminds me of kids. hence, Rambunctious.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 19 comments. Post your own!

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 3:40 pm:
Ah, I love doing paintings like this :) It's a good way to get all of the stray creativity settled down after doing a really painstaking piece :)

Rhiannon J. replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 12:06 pm :
Lol. Yeah...are you by chance the same person as IamtheStargirl?

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 12:12 pm :

I think so, why? 

I started out with just that.

Jul. 26, 2011 at 12:21 pm :
Oh, I think I see, baha :} it would seem that I've been through this section before...

xSilent-HeartxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 12, 2012 at 9:17 pm :
lol. I thought so :D

sunriseusnset said...
May 26, 2011 at 8:44 pm:
i love doing these! you get something every time based on what you're feeling. i love the colors in this one. you're right, simply creative(:

xgood_and_brokenxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 1:24 am :
thank you:) and, yeah, it does. i want to get some actual painter's paint and a canvas and do one while i'm super peeved off :D

loves2write said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 1:12 pm:
ooooh xD pretty colors!!! :)

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is beautiful, very abstract. Kind of what I like to paint.

Sept. 27, 2010 at 12:50 am :

again, ANOTHER COMMENT?! i like you more and more by the minute^^'

thank you for your...enthusiasm, i think. lol. this was done during an english course i was taking with my friend and we got carried away. lol. hers turned out better than mne though.. hers was done with oil paints, i think. but it was smaller and thinner and more precise splatter dots in rich dark blue and rich dark-magenta-purple.

just.me_899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 9:41 pm:
puh-rettyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD i love the colors

xXAngelicXxXLightXxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:18 pm :
Thankyou!!

hawa101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 17, 2010 at 4:58 pm:
i like this! its not one specific thing... its many things with many meanings! love it! good job

Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:18 pm :
Thanks so much~

lulubee22 said...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 9:55 am:
I really like it!

Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:38 pm :
Then I thank you for enjoying my work!~

WhiteBear said...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 12:20 pm:
this is pretty neat, there is lots of stuff like this in museums and stuff, but iv never really got it. but i can really get where you're coming from because of your description. it is simple, yet it still portrays emotion.

Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:43 pm :
I'm glad I could help you reach an understanding!~

xXAngelicXxXLightXxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 9:11 am:
again. Please don't be afraid to rate or comment. No one likes it when a bunch of people look, but no one touches. seriously, lol