Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > They'll Say You're No Different

They'll Say You're No Different This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This piece came out of a struggle with myself when I thought that my art was really not that great. My only wish is to create beautiful, meaningful things and I felt like I was failing. However, I realized...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 41 comments. Post your own now!

ShahiroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 27, 2012 at 12:41 am
i think more than one person is going to like this!!! i am sure i do. though i can relate- i still feel like most people dont like my work and i keep wondering what is wrong with is what needs fixingg. plz check out my work.....

lizerina776 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is beautiful! you dont need to feel insecure about your art....you really have talent! :)

artlover101 said...
Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:49 am
Yeah I'm kinda going through the same thing, I just feel like I'm not creating artwork that is as good as my older stuff, but I'm gunna keep trying. I know I'll get it. This is amazing. I LOVE how her hair came out!

ElkieLion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 11:06 am
THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!!!

3va101 said...
I LOVE YOUR WORK!!

PenelopePlease said...
Judging gets old and then people start to doubt themselves.. I kinda know what you mean (being an aspiring author and artist myself >.

PenelopePlease replied...
(they cut me off!) You are special, your artwork is special - don't let anyone tell you otherwise. :)

raindance72 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Do not even THINK about doubting your work again! Your talent and artistic ability are remarkable and rare.

Great, as always! :)

moskow21 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is beautiful!  Her eyes capture my attention and the hair is so lovely.  I like the bird too.... very well done!  Keep painting!  <3

_toni4asec_ said...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 11:33 am
oky now this is what i call art... im not gonna say anything else... brilliant & keep it up (: !!

yousaypotato... said...
I Love the way you did her hair!!! :)

artlover101 said...
very detailed, yet simple. I love it!

TheGoodTwin said...

NICE. very soulful eyes, she looks sad. i wish i knew why

Pepperluna replied...
Jul. 22, 2012 at 9:26 am
They do look sad! They say that art reflects the artist's feelings at the time... actually that's what I say. But, as with everyone else, never doubt your work again! You've got a crowd of fans to encourage you!

Pepperluna replied...
Jul. 22, 2012 at 9:26 am

katielee said...
awesome! I love this piece. I like how you can see the pen outlines! and I love the bird :)

septemberstarz said...
This is amazing, keep up the good work :)

remembermeplz said...
Wow this is AMAZING!!!

Nayanika said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 9:43 am

you are so inspiring!

i read the description and was spellbound

blackbird704 said...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 2:45 am
this is beautifully done! please check out my poemss