Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > From Boy to Bird: A Catastrophic Birth of Gallant Intent

From Boy to Bird: A Catastrophic Birth of Gallant Intent This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: abstract

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well done! The subject looks like a great, important man like a king or a prophet or something. Love the title~

L0V3isMYp0is0n said...
I disagree. I think that the illistrator displays exquisite taste in both name and art.

soldout said...
Your title for this is a little too long and off, but the painting was done to perfection. Four stars.

NehaThakur said...
Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:38 am
really nice!

RhythmAndRhyme said...
By the way, what does it say on the arm?

RhythmAndRhyme said...
This is absolutely, truly, undeniably, extremely well done. The birds are beautiful! You really did well on this piece. No wonder it was printed in the magazine! Good job!

IamtheStargirl said...

Hmmmmmmmm...

This painting makes you think, I could look at it for hours.

Amazing job.

j.Dieppa said...
I love your works,there better then mine

Nelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 2, 2010 at 3:39 am
This is so wow! I love, love, love the birds!

DannBerr,. said...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 9:23 am
I Love It. The Colors Are Amazing. The Birds Are Awesome. Your Really Good.

fall_from_grace said...
Haha I love it! The birds are beautifully drawn and so are the details of shadowing. The spirit of the piece though, lies in the messy water colors. It's wonderful. Plus, it has an amazing and clever tittle.