New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland

Report abuse
Description:
THis was a sketch of a little girl I had drawn a while ago and I just tried my untrained hand at painting, wiht the intentions (as I had had originally) of creating an interpretation of Alice in Wonderland. I wish it had scanned better though...

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

wishingtheskywasbluerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i really like that the girl is unpainted and the background is so colorful!!!!!

Cris3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 15, 2011 at 4:00 pm:
really pretty! i love the way the colors blend together in the back.

HeronHeroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is pretty neat I like the effect the paint made!:)

megg<3 said...
i really like this, very awesome!

Iheartthearts said...
Nov. 27, 2009 at 7:25 am:
I love the background and how it pops, yet again the colored backgroud does flush out the detail in Alice. I think if you made the background a dark or neutral color, and made Alice a series of color, it would look like Alice is the main person. It's really up to you, I'm just saying.

Lissa replied...
Nov. 28, 2009 at 7:50 pm :
Great idea! Thanks!

Iheartthearts replied...
Nov. 28, 2009 at 11:12 pm :
Oh, you're welcome! It's like giving a colored frame to a black and white picture. If you ever make another version, post it!

Faith C. said...
this is awesome.
don't worry i'm not very trained at painting, but i try my best.
this is really beautiful

Lissa replied...
Nov. 16, 2009 at 2:20 pm :
Thanks! I'm not very good at painting either (most of this is a pencil drawing that I painted over) but it is fun to learn, and this is a start!