Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > not a flower

not a flower

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

SetiziaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

I think there's another dimension in the meaning of this image and the title you didn't notice: flowers are a world-recognized symbol of friendship, kindness, etc. So instead of simply being a flower, it radiates a certain aura--the loosely applied yellow. So it is not a flower, but an a substantial form of, happiness, for example.

Speaking of meanings, I do see the tropical storm and wildfire in the image. Can you point out where the hurricane is?

Daisysmile101 said...
very niice colors and makes me feel like im out in the woods looking for any growing flower.
callie15 said...
Wow, vey unique! I love the colors :)
vibzters said...

your work is beautiful! :) love the indian motifs, attention to detail, and use of color. keep it up!

HeronHero said...
Really pretty, very unique though it reminds me of something I just can't quite remember what or who! Anyways great job!
strongernow replied...
something about this caught my eye to... oh yeah, the name!!! if this is not a flower what is it?
Syahirah replied...
Nov. 18, 2010 at 4:16 am
natural disasters - wildfire, tsunami, tropical storm :) it was supposed to be a flower but the colours began to mix up so.. 
megg<3 said...
i dont know why, but this caught my eye,
and i love the colors, really pretty
Hayley replied...
I must agree with Megg it is really pretty
Robert T. replied...
Feb. 28, 2011 at 11:38 am
A great Example of how an acidant can make great art.