New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Birchtrees

Birchtrees

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: nature

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17, 2012 at 9:46 pm:
This is beautiful. I love this. It doesn't seem like watercolors, but it does because of the way you captured that beautiful essence.

callie15 said...
Simple, but very pretty. Great job!

ashley m. said...
May 31, 2011 at 8:06 pm:
i like this pitcure the trees snow everything

cdemi12 said...
Jul. 27, 2010 at 9:55 am:
Love this piece! The trees and snow are awesome. I think it would be hard to paint falling snow, but you nailed it!! Beautiful!!

jonas_chic899This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is sooo beautiful!! i love it:))

HeronHeroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is very lovely! I like drawing birch trees though I've never tried painting them!Excellent job!!!

Tara L. replied...
Apr. 16, 2010 at 1:44 pm :
Thank you so much :D They are amazing trees! I did it when I was in 5th grade, now I'm in 11th. But my mom always loved it so I thought I would put it up! :)

HeronHeroThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 17, 2010 at 3:30 pm :
that's cool i really like it!i'll have to check out your other stuff, I still hav'nt put any art on, here just poems.

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this picture is so soft and beautiful

Tara L. replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 4:21 pm :
Thank you very much for that outlook upon this piece :) It does have a soft way about it, doesn't it?

emilythejelly This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 27, 2009 at 8:24 am:
beautiful! :)

Tara L. replied...
Feb. 22, 2010 at 4:20 pm :
Thank you very much emily! :) I did this is 5th grade by the way... hahaha! Thank you for the kind words!

iDragonfly replied...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 12:44 pm :
so prettyful!