Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Night Wonders

Night Wonders This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
By , Kathmandu, Nepal

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

BeilaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 18 at 7:15 pm
Ray, congratulations on having this piece chosen for the magazine! You're going out on a high note! It's beautiful and very, very deserving of this honor.

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 18 at 9:04 pm
Haha, the absolute joy of having readers who see past anonymity :D A high note indeed, thank you so, so very much for everything Beila. I wish you loads of happiness in everything you do, stay blessed.

AlyssaJanelle said...
Jan. 23 at 11:12 am
I love the way you use watercolors,I've looked at this piece and your other water color piece they are both quite beautiful.

Anonymous replied...
Jan. 24 at 5:26 am
Thank you, @AlyssaJanelle