Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > In A Distant Universe, Imagination Thrives

In A Distant Universe, Imagination Thrives

Report abuse
Description:
Challenge: Combine two elements of Artistic Endeavor. I selected to use Water Color And Pen And Ink. Using three elements on the canvas, I also attempted to bring to life my imagination to inspire the...(more »)

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Book_addict said...
Aug. 26, 2011 at 11:31 am:

THIS ROCKS!!!!  I LOVE this picture (enough to mark in favorites)

To the person who drew this, make a comment so we can know who you are!  Please?

V.T.Summers said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 12:21 am:
This is incredible!! I love the shading of the tre and the contrast on the creature.  It looks very realistic and 3 dimensional.  Wow!!

little~miss~sunshine said...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 1:26 am:
This is so beautiful!Your work is very inspiring:)

MarinaOreo said...
Feb. 15, 2010 at 7:10 pm:
Oh my...that is absolutely incredible :) I bet your imagination is a wonderful place to be in. Do you have any other work?

:)MissLady(: said...
Nov. 22, 2009 at 12:10 am:
All I can say is WOW

kasey.camille said...
How beautiful! This is something I would have never dared to attempt! I have never seen anthing like this; it is utterly unique! Wonderful job, I hope to see more from you!

Emily E. said...
So Very Wonderful! I love your talent and I am so very happy that you have not let a disability get in your way to be one of the most successful artists that I know. You are amazing! Keep up the great work!!!

Shelby D. R. said...
Oct. 10, 2009 at 1:42 am:
This brilliant artist never ceases to amaze me. When many are born with Autism, they find their world closed. Yet Eric has opened new windows and new doorways with his artistic talents. His disability has shown us that no matter what the circumstance, Art is an expression of your soul. And the soul is never labeled or shackled with the label of disabled.
Way To Go Eric! We Are So Very Proud Of You!!! You ROCK!