Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Red flower

Red flower

Report abuse
Description:
This painting means that we must reach out towards the light. We must not sit in the dark so that we can archive for what we want.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 26 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
Good meaning and great picture to express that meaning. Very good job!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Reminds me of Impressionism and the fleeting moment~ The brush strokes are different. The description really helped me understand your intent.

the-ampersand This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love this a lot-- the strokes and the colors work really well with this style of art, and i love that it's so different from what we usually see. really nice :)

PlantMeSomethingNice said...
Oh, that's beautiful! It reminds me of being underwater. It's very silent and the flowers seem so tall. Love the artwork. Keep up the amazing job! :D

fefe1996 said...
Aug. 16, 2010 at 11:59 am

this is really beautiful! you did an amazing job, one of my favs :) wish i could rate it more than 5 stars :)

God bless

babe892 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so beautiful! I always wish I'd had the ability to paint. I love the use of color and the impressionistic feel to it.

maxxykat94 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is simply gorgeous. you are very talented. I really love your interpretation of your art, how the flowers are "reaching towards the light."

IamtheStargirl said...
I like the bold and choppy yet insubstantial stokes of color. Very different.

choreographer218 said...
I like the sunlight that peeks through at the top. Personally, expressionist and impressionist are my two favorite painting styles, and I LOVE this!

Lioness_Eyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love itttt. Very beautiful. :]

Gena M. said...
beautifullll

Ridelova101 said...
This is so beautiful!

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
simply incredible

MonsterMash said...
I really liked this picture because it gave me a feeling of enlightenment. I also put the link for this picture/site on my blog, thanks.

lightbearer said...
i love this. your a really good artist with really good themes and ideas.

Candy said...
Beautiful message behind it and gorgeous painting. It's truly lovely.

Dara R. said...
BEAUTIFUL!!!

TigerLynn said...
This is beautiful you did a wonderful job. Plus you have a cool meaning behind it.

Syahirah said...
Oct. 12, 2009 at 3:42 am
thanks for the comments. there's more i want to paint and i'm searching for my lost paintings now.

Fredwardness said...
im speechless, i loved it