Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > The Lone survivor

The Lone survivor

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17, 2012 at 9:45 pm:
I love watercolors. Congratulations for mastering this. It reminds me of Native American landscape art.

LunaEclips said...
Beautiful! It caught my eye right away! :) It is simply lovely. :)

MendTheBrokenx3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This Is Absolutely Amazing..! Very Vivid && Simplistic..! I Love The Contrast Of The Colors && The Dramatic Outcome Of This Painting...!!! Keep Up The Work && Great Job Once Again! I Also Rated This A 5 Out Of 5.! c:

cdemi12 said...
Jul. 27, 2010 at 9:53 am:
This is amazing!! I was browsing the watercolor page, and this caught my eye right away! Great way of using bright colors to attract the audience. Beautiful!!

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 26, 2010 at 12:56 pm:
Beautiful. You actaully did the really bright colors right. The muted foreground really makes this drawing.

FantasyNight said...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 7:22 pm:
Soooo pretty!!

PillowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I'm jeolous. I'm horrible at water color. I love this picture. I'm a big fan of those big leafy things outside my front door called trees. I like the colors too, alot of contrast.

windblossomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 14, 2010 at 11:30 pm :
Thanks soooo much :)

Julie P. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 11, 2009 at 11:51 am:
This is beautful!

Nov. 12, 2009 at 5:24 am :
Thx so much! :)!

cjl777 said...
Oct. 11, 2009 at 10:36 am:
This is lovely! I like how the trees are silhouetted against the colorful background.

Oct. 11, 2009 at 10:46 am :
Thankyou so much! :)!!