Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > car rides

car rides

Report abuse
Description:
travelling to the unknown

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

Camomile_AddisonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
My dad had a Volkswagen bus exactly like the one you've drawn! I think this is my favorite of your works! Fantastic job, and thanks for the memories :-)

IndieStratton said...
amazing! I have a VW bus from '82 its my dream car. I haven't been able to draw it very well yet. you did a really good job! keep on riding and drawing in the free world haha!!

Emily2kThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 28, 2015 at 10:07 am
thank you so much!! means a lot to me x

Emily2kThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
thank you so much, love honesty x

ThePoeticJusticeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
not bad, not bad at all. make it a bit straighter and you've got a real VW XD