Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Iris Rising

Iris Rising

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 19 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
Great texture and very three dimensional. I have no idea how you did it but, you certainly are a fantastic artist.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 28, 2011 at 9:04 am
I love the detail you have created in the petals. The lines of color as well as the slight crinkling make it realistic. Just beautiful~

Robert T. said...
You show true talent over shade, patern, and color. I often do not like water color, but if more was made with such craftmenship I would injoy them that much more.

writer_girl15 said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 9:30 am
This is amazing!!!! i love it! did you have any help on this or was this all you?

consumedbygrace247 said...
This is great!

devos said...
omg this great the lightings the shadings the precition can u ell its secret

theartgeek97 said...
WOW. WOW. OMG, i repeat WOW. You are awesome!!!!! Keep it up because that is amazing!

AliceLevene said...
I love the lighting! Lovely :)

caitlin.d135 said...
Nov. 12, 2010 at 2:19 am
Oh my god, this is crazy amazing. sosososo realistic!!!

Laine said...
Aug. 16, 2010 at 10:06 am
Absolutely Beautiful! The colors and lines and shadows are so detailed and perfect. Magnificent job!

MayDay said...
This is crazy gorgeous!!!

iridescentadolescent said...
Very nice... but this looks like a colored pencil drawing, not a watercolor. Either way, you are very talented. Good job.

IamtheStargirl said...
Is this really watercolor?! You, my friend, are very, very, very, very, talented.!

_AMZ_ said...
i love you. i don't even know you and i love your work....fantastic my friend, simply fantastic, you are a worker of detail and precision... awesome work, kiddo!!

Lioness_Eyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 11, 2010 at 10:26 am
Oh my lord. This is stunning. 

onlyiz said...
there is so much finesse here.
but i think the skill doesn't oversimplify the mystery. and the WHOLE work holds a lot of secrecy.
this took my breath away.

ThatHair said...
It looks so real. I've never seen such a beautiful hand-created image of a flower. Forget Monet and his impressionistic flowers - this one has good color AND detail.

Jaquie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm speechless. It's beautiful. You're amazingly talented!
God bless,
...,

KAY-KAY replied...
i kno this person is very talented this pic go hard real hard i wish i could draw like this...i mean im not puttin myself down of nothin i can draw but mot like this...All i gotta say is its beyond wonderful and keep that good talent dont let antone take it from you or dont let them tell you otherwise...GREAT JOB!!