Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > The Gloomy Figure in the Rain

The Gloomy Figure in the Rain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I just wanted to try making a painting using the 'drip technique sort'. Enjoyed creating it. :D Medium: Tempera paint

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

mizzkenzzi said...
yesterday at 11:57 pm:
This is so amazing. The only thing I can think to say when I look at this is oh my gosh! The way its faded in the middle the way the color seeps into the umbrella the color with the black against it! This is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen!

WickedDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 11 at 12:38 pm:
OMG! The shower of colours on the BLACK shows the very colourful colours in your soul! :) Loved it!

TimeTravellerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 13 at 1:45 pm :
Aww thank you hun :')

xxemily09xx said...
Mar. 1 at 8:34 pm:
This is SOO creative. I absolutely love it. The colors pop out so much!

Mar. 2 at 12:16 pm :
Aww thank you so much. <3