Hijab This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I think there are a lot of prejudices when it comes to the hijab (the head covering that muslim women wear). In my drawing i'm trying to portray everything my scarf means to me.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 2:46 pm:
Beautiful! ^_^

LinaAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 16 at 5:35 am :
Thank you! I appreciate it

crazyzm said...
Feb. 11 at 11:56 am:
I agree with everyone else who commented, this is an awesome picture.. the different words you use portrayed what a hijab means perfectly.

Feb. 16 at 5:35 am :
Thank you. I'm glad you like it!

SaphiraBrightscales said...
Jan. 30 at 12:20 pm:
I can PROUDLY proclaim that YOU GIRL have definitely portrayed it perfectly. I love this new piece of art of yours. really so so much. You do Lina!

Jan. 30 at 4:50 pm :
Thank you that means a lot to me :)

SaphiraBrightscales replied...
Feb. 27 at 6:10 am :
You are very welcome. I ALWAYS love coming by your work. Because it is always beautiful and meaningful.

Ramona-the-phoenixThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 30 at 7:52 am:
so beautiful.....you are really good at imagining and expressing your thoughts as paintings!! ^_^

Feb. 16 at 5:35 am :
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it!