nonsense

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own now!

Calligraphic said...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 8:14 am
I really like the splash of color in the background, it makes the black stand out but also gives life to the piece. Great work.

Deej6595 said...
I like the way this is painted. It looks like you carved a piece of that rubber-like material and then painted over it, then applied it on a canvas.

GirlInTheBeanie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
OHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGODOHMIGOD I THINK I'M IN LOVE.. i was looking at all of your photographs and watercolors and you, my dear, are simply astounding. this is by far my favorite though. cheers for hipsters.

melie said...
Jul. 1, 2011 at 9:31 am
I love this. I'm a big fan of detail but it's always exciting to see amazing simple peices :)

nevergiveuponlove said...

This is amazing.

So hipster.

StaceyA said...
This painting's got STYLE! Nice work.

ellie said...
Wow, I love this! very cool. keep up the AMAZING work!

immabeelindalee said...
this is so  SICK.

PiperAuslinn said...
I absoulutley love this :] It looks like kill paradise a little

Meeners said...
May 30, 2010 at 9:31 am
Wow! I really Like this kind of stuff. Very modern, kind of like an album cover. So lovely, all of your work has this amazing style. You should really consider a career in modern art. Decorate the cities, wow some people. Have fun! But really amazing work.

IamtheStargirl replied...
That's exactly what it's like!!!

the beatles! said...
this is sooo good! keep it up!!!!

Δεαννα.Τροι. said...
Nov. 23, 2009 at 10:18 am
It brings a smile to my lips. **Five stars**

vangordio said...
Very nice!

sumthingprecious said...
i really like this i love the drops of paint in the back. It's beautiful it really is. I'm a writer if you want check out some of my stuff.

Brittany_Hello14 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 6, 2009 at 1:55 am
im really diggin this pic. . . so trendy like, in a good way, i like the small accents of color and the use of the solid black for the figure. very cool. id wear this as a shirt! Actually you should make some shirts like this!
-Brittany Paige