Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Portrait of a Lady

Portrait of a Lady This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
"And I hope she'll be a fool--that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool." - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby, Ch. 1. Watercolours

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 20 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Is this a reference to the character of Daisy in the Great Gatsby? A portrait of a little fool who is to be called a lady? Looking at this image, I don't know what to make of it.

melie said...
This is amazing. I love the incorporation of such bright and happy colors with the gloomy concept of skulls and an even more dark composition in the painting your "lady" is creating. It's very great.

sunriseusnset said...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 11:22 am
this is beyond beautiful. i love the perspective on this. it's a very interesting piece.

Gnosis said...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 12:52 am
You captured a very interesting soul in this piece. Looking at it makes me feel many emotions and also causes a streak of inspiration. I love the use of color and the topic and possible symbolism behind the piece is very alluring.

Camilleishungry said...
you are so talented. this is so original and imaginative. its FANTASTIC

fragileblackorchid replied...
this is awesome it reminds me of some sculpture of a skeleton woman in mexico that people make on day of the dead but i don't know what her name is lol 5*'s

the_Horsegirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 10:10 am
I really like the color in this painting, as well as the sense of thoughtfullness and mystery. Very well done.

Artemis_Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow! I love it! IT's so unique and creative and just plain GOOD!

IamtheStargirl said...
Intriguing. I like it!!!

_AMZ_ said...

love. that's what i feel for this...love 

:) 

VampireDory16 said...
Apr. 9, 2010 at 10:02 am
I am in LOVE with this...AHmazing!!!

DannBerr,. said...
Mar. 19, 2010 at 9:21 am
WoW! This Is Richeous! I Love The Colors. When I Looked At This The Story I Got From It Was, That Art Never Dies.

samcarter said...
oh my god this is epic

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
dude i love this. its hysterical and awesome

vangordio said...
Wow, amazing!

Faith C. said...
congrats on the publish and awesome quote. love gatsby

The.Wild.Huntress said...
coooooooooool
i love dead things
or...
at least
it looks dead
sorry if itz not lol
but i really like this :D

Castrol said...
Classic. I like it! =D

AnnaEK said...
This is stunning. It was the picture drew my eye the second I opened Teen Ink. I absolutely love it.

Syahirah said...
Oct. 5, 2009 at 4:44 am
congrats on the publish. you are a person with lots of details. love it