Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Freedom for Egypt

Freedom for Egypt This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
This represents rab'a in egypt, the place of peaceful protesters

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Absolutely amazing. I love the colors and the meaning of it. So true. 

LinaAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you :) I appreciate the comment!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
All I can say is: Respect.   This is simply awesome. Completely brings out what it stands for. And full of truth. I love it.

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it, i really believe in this painting.

katie rewper said...
This is amazing! Wow! I love it and how well it represents freedom <3

moe2 said...
Wow this is so creative! Hope it gets published