Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Lady Daydream (Reprise)

Lady Daydream (Reprise)

Report abuse
Description:
A continuation of the theme of daydreams. This painting presents the personification of daydreams in the form of my sister. Watercolor on Masonite. 8" x 11.5"

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

SpottyLepard said...
This is amazing! You did a great job, beautiful work! It's such an intiguing piece.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow—major respect for this painting! It's freaking amazing!!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very creative~ usually people go for blue, black or even brown but u went red--nice!

K-FighterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 27, 2013 at 2:53 am
Great job on this watercolor! I love the shading and details.