CITRUS

Report abuse
Description:
Inspired by my grandpas garden

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

AlabianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 8:24 pm:
Are you sure this shouldn't be in the photographs section? Because it looks like it belongs there. Totally amazing! The shine of the fruit, the shade of the sky as it slowly lightens. The variation in the colors of the leaves. Everything. Looks. Perfect. I love it so much! 5/5 :D

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12 at 4:28 pm:
Wow, this is BEAUTIFUL! The shading and colors are fantastic. Great work!

ChristianSThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3 at 2:06 pm:
Looks like a photograph! great work  

the_dreamer42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 24 at 11:27 am:
the pears are absolutely perfect!

LinaAThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 1 at 5:23 pm :
thanks, although they're not pears. They're a type of citrus fruit similar to lemons, i think they're called pomello?