Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Under the Sea With Jellyfish

Under the Sea With Jellyfish

Report abuse
Description:
Those Jellyfish.... they were not easy to paint. Hopefully it turned out well though. Please tell me what you think of it :D

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

nelehjr said...
How cool! Sittin' on a squishy! :) She reminds me a bit of potyo or something...Twas a cartoon.

ramona7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
it' really cute!!!! i loved it !!!

ElizaDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this peice, im a poet but im friends with an extremely talented artist so my opinions got to count for something, right!

Dreamer21This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you so much for your nice comment on my painting. I'm glad that you like it :D