Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Flying colors

Flying colors

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:30 pm:
Wow, stunning piece! I absolutely love this! What was your inspiration, it's so unique?

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 21 at 4:25 pm:
Simply beautiful~

eisforeleonoreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 25 at 1:18 am :
Thank you so much for the feedback. You're too kind. (:

dancer53785This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 3:38 pm:
this is wonderful..

Jun. 5 at 10:11 pm :
Thank you so much! You're awesome.

. said...
Apr. 9 at 8:19 pm:
that's awesome. how'd you do that?

Jun. 5 at 10:12 pm :
Oh, you're too kind.  I used a mixture of pen, watercolors, and watercolor pencils for some of the tight spots.