Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Reflections of a Silhouette

Reflections of a Silhouette

Report abuse
Description:
I love sunsets and the forrest. It brings out the nature freak hiding deep inside of me.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12 at 4:32 pm:
Wow, this is just beautiful! Great work!

NehanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:25 pm :
Thanks!!! :) 

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 23 at 8:50 pm:
Just—how?!?!

Jul. 2 at 8:30 am :
Watercolor, paintbrush, etc lol

lorenh said...
May 18 at 12:01 am:
I love sunsets. They're beautiful, and i love the way the way the different colors in the sky and the water look. This is absolutly gorgeous.  

Jul. 2 at 8:28 am :
Same here, and thank you very much :)

the_dreamer42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12 at 11:40 pm:
OMG!! This is absolutely gorgeous!!

Jul. 2 at 8:26 am :
Thank you!!!!