Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Look in the eye of pixie's

Look in the eye of pixie's This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This eye took me 3 days to do!
Tags: abstract

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

FloridaGeorgiaDirectioner said...
today at 9:13 am:
Thank you guys so much for all the beautiful comments :)

KJ-loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18 at 10:58 am:
Totally Awesome!!! LOVE IT!!!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 23 at 12:22 pm:
I love the gleam on her eyes. The different colors bring out many wonderful emotions. The tears falling from her eyes also add a great perspective to the picture, because it contrasts with the colors within the eye. This is really a wonderful piece of art. 

SuzieQ777This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 6 at 3:16 pm:
This is really cool! I love it.

thelostwanderer said...
Feb. 1 at 7:19 pm:
so amazing! this is so good.

blbbraun said...
Jan. 28 at 12:09 pm:
I love all the colors! Really cool

DreamWeaverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 26 at 11:04 pm:
I love this! Great job.