Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Timeless Afflictions

Timeless Afflictions This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Mixed Media/Watercolor Board Title: Timeless Afflictions Left Right Up Down The simple thought of something at the end of a single sound. Even that of a pin drop falling to the ground. Drip....(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

SilverSunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:30 am:
Wow! This was incredible! And your description was AWESOME! Very cool!

mel_1 said...
Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:14 am:
wow! It's obvious how much time and care you put into this piece! i love the contrast between the bright absrtact "tattoos" and softness of the background, skin and shirt. This piece speaks for itself but your description is a piece of art on its own! Don't stop making art! Ever!

stupendousmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 22, 2012 at 1:10 am:
amazing! i usually don't really like abstract art, but this really grabbed my attention. the message in this piece is very well expressed, and the color and shapes make it very interesting. well done! i would really appreciate it if you could rate and comment on my art. thx :)

Meaghan_EliseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is absolutely amazing!  

SugarBriThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Love it!<3