New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Lonely Flower in the Garden

Lonely Flower in the Garden

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 2 at 9:16 am:
I'm helplessly captured by your art... I love ALL OF IT.

Kseniya O. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 3 at 11:27 pm :
Thank you!!! i try, i always really try. i keep posting only because i want show people beautiful things that i find inspiring.. :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 11:18 am :
It provides inspiration for them as well! I mean I was SO inspired by all your work .. I hope to be half as good as that,..It takes a lot of effort believe me I do know...I love art and it gives me happiness just sometimes, like the last four months life makes you unable to delve into it....

MariellaCeciliaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 18 at 6:39 pm:
This shade of purple is so gorgeous! Well done!

stupendousmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
oh my goodness! this is so beautiful! i love the detail. the light on the petals is so realistic!

SamanthaKateThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow this is Amazing!