Home > Art / Photo > Watercolors > Lonely Flower in the Garden

Lonely Flower in the Garden

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Lovisa K. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 22 at 12:11 pm
Everything about this is perfect!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 2, 2013 at 9:16 am
I'm helplessly captured by your art... I love ALL OF IT.

Kseniya O. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you!!! i try, i always really try. i keep posting only because i want show people beautiful things that i find inspiring.. :)

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 4, 2013 at 11:18 am
It provides inspiration for them as well! I mean I was SO inspired by all your work .. I hope to be half as good as that,..It takes a lot of effort believe me I do know...I love art and it gives me happiness just sometimes, like the last four months life makes you unable to delve into it....

MariellaCecilia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This shade of purple is so gorgeous! Well done!

stupendousman said...
oh my goodness! this is so beautiful! i love the detail. the light on the petals is so realistic!

SamanthaKate said...
Wow this is Amazing!