Teen Ink

Art/Photo


red

Art/Photo
By Alenxia
Eugene, Oregon
Alenxia, Eugene, Oregon
0 articles 8 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
idk. .-.

Art/Photo
By Alenxia
Eugene, Oregon
Alenxia, Eugene, Oregon
0 articles 8 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
idk. .-.

Art/Photo
By Anonymous
Art/Photo
By thewarrior77 GOLD
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
thewarrior77 GOLD, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
19 articles 23 photos 42 comments

Favorite Quote:
“If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.” - C. S. Lewis

Art/Photo
By MikaylaVen
Orlando, Florida
MikaylaVen, Orlando, Florida
0 articles 9 photos 1 comment
Art/Photo
By TheDefectiveOne SILVER
Lewisvile, Texas
TheDefectiveOne SILVER, Lewisvile, Texas
6 articles 45 photos 5 comments
Art/Photo
By Deborah Johnson BRONZE
Chicago, Illinois
Deborah Johnson BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
3 articles 3 photos 3 comments
Art/Photo
By BriannaMinniie
Fort Myers, Florida
BriannaMinniie, Fort Myers, Florida
0 articles 12 photos 51 comments
Art/Photo
razberri9 BRONZE, Weston, Colorado
4 articles 9 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you want someone who is unpredictable, then stop predicting people. - Unknown

Art/Photo
By razberri9 BRONZE
Weston, Colorado
razberri9 BRONZE, Weston, Colorado
4 articles 9 photos 14 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you want someone who is unpredictable, then stop predicting people. - Unknown

GreenDayFanatic PLATINUM, Lakota, North Dakota
41 articles 9 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go. So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time.

GreenDayFanatic PLATINUM, Lakota, North Dakota
41 articles 9 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
Time grabs you by the wrist directs you where to go. So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time.


Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare