Art/Photo


plane

BlueAstronaut PLATINUM, Herndon, Virginia
33 articles 36 photos 21 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Tiny curtains open and we hear the tiny clap of little hands
A tiny man would tell a little joke and get a tiny laugh from all the folks"




Missed the Boat - Modest Mouse

Art/Photo
By Summo
Schofield, Wisconsin
Summo, Schofield, Wisconsin
0 articles 4 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
The way I see it, you can either run from it, or face it....

Art/Photo
By Coloradoteen89
Monte Vista, Colorado
Coloradoteen89, Monte Vista, Colorado
0 articles 26 photos 3 comments
Art/Photo
By Haz-Mat
Pelham, Alabama
Haz-Mat, Pelham, Alabama
0 articles 23 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
To Teenink:
Why do you feel the need to limit bios to 250 characters? That is less than half of a twitter posting. Where is the rational and sense in this form of a setup? Maybe I expect too much out of you, but at least get the easy stuff right.

Art/Photo
By Haz-Mat
Pelham, Alabama
Haz-Mat, Pelham, Alabama
0 articles 23 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
To Teenink:
Why do you feel the need to limit bios to 250 characters? That is less than half of a twitter posting. Where is the rational and sense in this form of a setup? Maybe I expect too much out of you, but at least get the easy stuff right.

Art/Photo
By Nuclearnerd BRONZE
North Adams, Massachusetts
Nuclearnerd BRONZE, North Adams, Massachusetts
4 articles 6 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
You won't know until you find out!

Art/Photo
By Nuclearnerd BRONZE
North Adams, Massachusetts
Nuclearnerd BRONZE, North Adams, Massachusetts
4 articles 6 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
You won't know until you find out!

Art/Photo
By Nuclearnerd BRONZE
North Adams, Massachusetts
Nuclearnerd BRONZE, North Adams, Massachusetts
4 articles 6 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
You won't know until you find out!

Art/Photo
By zandragrey GOLD
Newton, Massachusetts
zandragrey GOLD, Newton, Massachusetts
13 articles 8 photos 42 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you can laugh at it, you can live with it. ~Erma Bombeck

Art/Photo
By zandragrey GOLD
Newton, Massachusetts
zandragrey GOLD, Newton, Massachusetts
13 articles 8 photos 42 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you can laugh at it, you can live with it. ~Erma Bombeck

Art/Photo
By zandragrey GOLD
Newton, Massachusetts
zandragrey GOLD, Newton, Massachusetts
13 articles 8 photos 42 comments

Favorite Quote:
If you can laugh at it, you can live with it. ~Erma Bombeck

Art/Photo
By Enforcer BRONZE
North Adams, Massachusetts
Enforcer BRONZE, North Adams, Massachusetts
3 articles 12 photos 15 comments

Favorite Quote:
"If that's how you want to live your life, I say go nuts!"




MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!