Teen Ink

Art/Photo


holiday

Art/Photo
By marjean94 BRONZE
Sayreville, New Jersey
marjean94 BRONZE, Sayreville, New Jersey
3 articles 34 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Live your life knowing that your potential is so much greater then you can even comprehend yourself."
"...People change and promises are broken, clouds will move and skies will be wide open."

Art/Photo
By marjean94 BRONZE
Sayreville, New Jersey
marjean94 BRONZE, Sayreville, New Jersey
3 articles 34 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Live your life knowing that your potential is so much greater then you can even comprehend yourself."
"...People change and promises are broken, clouds will move and skies will be wide open."

Art/Photo
By marjean94 BRONZE
Sayreville, New Jersey
marjean94 BRONZE, Sayreville, New Jersey
3 articles 34 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Live your life knowing that your potential is so much greater then you can even comprehend yourself."
"...People change and promises are broken, clouds will move and skies will be wide open."

Art/Photo
By SpottyLepard
Concord, North Carolina
SpottyLepard, Concord, North Carolina
0 articles 59 photos 78 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Smooth seas do not make strong sailors." -Old Nigerian Proverb

Art/Photo
By SpottyLepard
Concord, North Carolina
SpottyLepard, Concord, North Carolina
0 articles 59 photos 78 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Smooth seas do not make strong sailors." -Old Nigerian Proverb

Art/Photo
By juliahlauer
Lafayette, California
juliahlauer, Lafayette, California
0 articles 3 photos 0 comments
Art/Photo
By MickieLynn
Spokane, Washington
MickieLynn, Spokane, Washington
0 articles 37 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. -Albert Einstein.

Art/Photo
By emma.hay
San Diego, California
emma.hay, San Diego, California
0 articles 27 photos 1 comment
Art/Photo
Esterleth BRONZE, Suwon, Other
1 article 14 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.' - Miles Kington

Art/Photo
By elliphantla GOLD
Merritt Island, Florida
elliphantla GOLD, Merritt Island, Florida
13 articles 34 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
You've got to be able to laugh at the Gadsden Purchase. It's what life's all about.

Art/Photo
By elliphantla GOLD
Merritt Island, Florida
elliphantla GOLD, Merritt Island, Florida
13 articles 34 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
You've got to be able to laugh at the Gadsden Purchase. It's what life's all about.

Art/Photo
By elliphantla GOLD
Merritt Island, Florida
elliphantla GOLD, Merritt Island, Florida
13 articles 34 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
You've got to be able to laugh at the Gadsden Purchase. It's what life's all about.


Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare