Teen Ink

Art/Photo


buildings

Art/Photo
By DeusExMachina SILVER
Reading, Pennsylvania
DeusExMachina SILVER, Reading, Pennsylvania
7 articles 6 photos 93 comments

Favorite Quote:
The universe was exploding, each particle away from the next, hurtling us into dark and lonely space, eternally tearing us away from each other--child out of the womb, friend away from friend, moving from each other, each through his own pathway toward the goal-box of solitary death

Art/Photo
By Lyris BRONZE
New York, New York
Lyris BRONZE, New York, New York
3 articles 10 photos 0 comments
Art/Photo
By DeusExMachina SILVER
Reading, Pennsylvania
DeusExMachina SILVER, Reading, Pennsylvania
7 articles 6 photos 93 comments

Favorite Quote:
The universe was exploding, each particle away from the next, hurtling us into dark and lonely space, eternally tearing us away from each other--child out of the womb, friend away from friend, moving from each other, each through his own pathway toward the goal-box of solitary death

Art/Photo
By AALetta PLATINUM
Lynn, Massachusetts
AALetta PLATINUM, Lynn, Massachusetts
49 articles 4 photos 37 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Face the downs and be grateful for the ups." - David Archuleta

Kaylaboo GOLD, Omaha, Nebraska
15 articles 69 photos 3 comments
Art/Photo
By Kaylaboo GOLD
Omaha, Nebraska
Kaylaboo GOLD, Omaha, Nebraska
15 articles 69 photos 3 comments
Art/Photo
WithPenAndScript DIAMOND, Venetia, Pennsylvania
72 articles 232 photos 252 comments

Favorite Quote:
I believe that no matter who you are we all leave footprints on this Earth

Art/Photo
By WithPenAndScript DIAMOND
Venetia, Pennsylvania
WithPenAndScript DIAMOND, Venetia, Pennsylvania
72 articles 232 photos 252 comments

Favorite Quote:
I believe that no matter who you are we all leave footprints on this Earth

Art/Photo
By WithPenAndScript DIAMOND
Venetia, Pennsylvania
WithPenAndScript DIAMOND, Venetia, Pennsylvania
72 articles 232 photos 252 comments

Favorite Quote:
I believe that no matter who you are we all leave footprints on this Earth

Art/Photo
By starryeyed10 GOLD
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
starryeyed10 GOLD, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
17 articles 29 photos 9 comments

Favorite Quote:
if you don't get into it, no one will

Art/Photo
By UglyMushroom GOLD
Columbus, Ohio
UglyMushroom GOLD, Columbus, Ohio
11 articles 65 photos 202 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It's a monday. I got nothin' goin' on..." ~O. Rogers

UglyMushroom GOLD, Columbus, Ohio
11 articles 65 photos 202 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It's a monday. I got nothin' goin' on..." ~O. Rogers


Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare