Art/Photo


#me

Art/Photo
By Emily2k
Glasgow, Other
Emily2k, Glasgow, Other
0 articles 15 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
they didn't agree on much. in fact they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other everyday. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.

Art/Photo
By Emily2k
Glasgow, Other
Emily2k, Glasgow, Other
0 articles 15 photos 18 comments

Favorite Quote:
they didn't agree on much. in fact they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other everyday. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.

Art/Photo
thegirlthatsparkles BRONZE, Manning, Iowa
2 articles 10 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Define,'Normal' for me. Can't? thats because anyone who does anything is different.--Me
This world may be so cold and deceiving, but I keep my head up like my nose is bleeding--Lil Wayne

thegirlthatsparkles BRONZE, Manning, Iowa
2 articles 10 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Define,'Normal' for me. Can't? thats because anyone who does anything is different.--Me
This world may be so cold and deceiving, but I keep my head up like my nose is bleeding--Lil Wayne

Art/Photo
By brooke112345 SILVER
Scottdale, Pennsylvania
brooke112345 SILVER, Scottdale, Pennsylvania
9 articles 5 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
In the end, it's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years.
Be who you want to be; not what other want you to.

brooke112345 SILVER, Scottdale, Pennsylvania
9 articles 5 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
In the end, it's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years.
Be who you want to be; not what other want you to.

Art/Photo
By EmilyVsLIFE
Gainesville, Texas
EmilyVsLIFE, Gainesville, Texas
0 articles 3 photos 22 comments
Art/Photo
By taliaberns
Aptos, California
taliaberns, Aptos, California
0 articles 53 photos 7 comments
Art/Photo
By taliaberns
Aptos, California
taliaberns, Aptos, California
0 articles 53 photos 7 comments
Art/Photo
By Anonymous
Art/Photo
By TaniaNavarrete BRONZE
Phoenix , Arizona
TaniaNavarrete BRONZE, Phoenix , Arizona
1 article 5 photos 0 comments
Art/Photo
By TaniaNavarrete BRONZE
Phoenix , Arizona
TaniaNavarrete BRONZE, Phoenix , Arizona
1 article 5 photos 0 comments

SciArc

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!