Antonio

Report abuse
Description:
Using objects that I have found over the years, I put them together to create a puppet, using a plastic bottle for his body and a plastic spoon and fork his hands.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11, 2011 at 1:00 pm:
He's so whimsical!

AngelArtist93 replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 6:40 am :
Indeed he is, he also has a girlfriend my friend made, her name is Isabella I believe.

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 4:42 pm :
They must make a lovely couple :)

AngelArtist93 replied...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 8:33 am :
Oh yes, their love life is quite tragic though, they were seperated after only 3 days

Jul. 20, 2011 at 2:33 pm :
Only three days? How sad! Is there any hope of their ever reuniting?

AngelArtist93 replied...
Sept. 11, 2011 at 11:13 pm :
Indeed there is, they get to see each other when we use them as decor for our art stands :3