Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > American Trash

American Trash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
An unconventional piece, American Trash, is a life-size installation. By working on this piece I was given the chance to do a full-body cast of a person for the first time. This was a great learning...(more »)
Tags: abstract

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 7:56 am
I like the idea of the desensitized figures, recognizable only by possessing the shape of human beings. Ignored, isolated...they are the castoffs of society, dealing with their problems alone. That's a great message behind your piece. I really like it.

Iamhere4u This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 20, 2011 at 10:51 am
Wow! I luv it! It really makes u think! :D

Polythene This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
interesting, i can see what your trying to say

AbbyQ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 1:03 am
Interesting how the person's fingers are cut off. Fantastic job.

makayra said...
this is so true. i like it (:

i_am_nobody said...
hahaha funny! i think its cool

MyTeacherMadeMeDoIt said...
i see it as going through one world to come up in the same or something along those lines

Milo! said...
WOW. That's all I can say. This is amazing!

notebookgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I like this, is that paint on the body parts? I like how it looks whatever it is

Megan W. said...
very cool. very creative. great message. good job!

Read2Write said...
Way to go! You really stood out there by doing this piece of work. It really makes a person think:) Bravo and keep up the good work (and messages!)! :)

Thin_lizzy said...
This is so creative. It's my favorite out of the others I've seen so far.

Alyssa(: said...
I love this! Its so abstract and creative!