Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Anelia's Box

Anelia's Box This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
A ceramic "slab box" with a floral theme.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 21 comments. Post your own now!

Laugh_Live_WriteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 31 at 7:27 pm
Wow. This is incredible. I love it!

Imaginator said...
IT is absolutly stunning. You are an amazing artist!

NLURHS said...
That amazing.

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 6:31 am
Just love it---the different flowers are a nice touch.

Erin326This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love the angle and color scheme of the photo that you took of your sculpture. But, beautiful job with the slab box!!

Fia-fia said...

This is a beautiful piece of work, thank you

:)

LazyDaisyLovesYou said...
Cute, I like it!

FloppyDingledong said...
Can I put some fish in there? Because your box is super beautiful!!

ltmajorhippie said...
that is soooooooo cool

elmerthewizard said...
This is beautiful! 

musiqqlvr31 said...
Jan. 22, 2011 at 3:36 am
wow! did  u make it??

Damiana replied...
why yes i did. thanks.

htrae22 said...
Jan. 12, 2011 at 11:27 am
wow kind of misterious and cool

Shahed said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:30 am
I do ceramics too, in fact I've been doing it for 3 years now and I just find it amazing! So knowing how clay can dry up and break, I see your box and whats on it is great!

cornflake52 said...
that is truly beutiful! what glaze did you use? i loooooove it! i can never get boxes to keep their shape (without mold, which you may or may not have used) anyway im starting to rant ;) love it again

Damiana replied...

i first spray painted it black and then used a rubbing on paint I forgot the name of. 

but as far as clay goes, clay is kind of messy to deal with. I made the walls first and covered it with moist towel paper for a while. 

i used very wet clay for hand molding the flowers and then i used wet clay to attach them. Use ultra wet clay sparingly and air it out when it gets wobbly (but cover with moist towel paper)

notebookgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 20, 2010 at 9:51 am
wow this is beautiful, amazing work

wildreams said...
Oh wow. This reminds me of my dreams when i was a little kid. I used to wake up thinking about a silver box with roses on it. It really is gorgeous.

The.Wild.Huntress said...
woah!
niiiice!
i uberly duberly love it!!
:D :D :D

auna123 said...
it is amazing keep it up