New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Copper Colored Tea Pot

Copper Colored Tea Pot

Report abuse
Description:
Challenge On the wheel, create a work of art then add adaptations to form a piece that decorative and useable in a functional manner. I selected to create a tea pot with a coffee glaze.
Tags: objects

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:21 pm:
The glazing and textures are amazing! Did you create it in several pieces and then stick them together or do it as one (not counting the spout, handle and lid) big form? I wish I was even half as good on the wheel!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7, 2012 at 7:26 pm:
Oh my gosh, I can't believe this piece doesn't have more comments! This is marvelous~

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 3:22 pm:
How terribly interesting and innovative!

Gemma A. said...
Wow! How creative! This wonderful, amazing art must have taken a long time to create! And in the end, so perfect! Way to Go Tyler!!!