Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Beyond all Fame

Beyond all Fame

Report abuse
Description:
Clay sculpture of Jesus Christ hanging on a cross-like tree.
Tags: structures

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

SkimKimchi said...
                    Cool! :D 

weirdonpurpose said...
Jan. 9, 2010 at 10:27 am
i am a Christian sculptor too, and what you did to portray emotion and faith is absolutely astounding! God bless!

Stephaniere This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh my, amazing doesn't even begin to cover this.

OliviaGrace said...
Wow. This is really amazing. It can probably speak to people in different ways. To me, it shows how jesus died for our sins inorder for us to be forgiven. Because we committ sins and learn from them to this day, after asking for forgiveness, we learn, and grow which is what the growing tree can be symbolic of. Nice job! :)

miniman said...
This sculpture is absolutely amazing... It shows so many stories in the christian faith... Jesus loves everyone, I know this becuase he died for us......

miniman said...
This sculpture is amazing.. It's says so much when you think about the Christian faith... Jesus really loves all, he died for us...

DisortientedIdentity said...
Thanks so much for the feedback, I need all that I can get!

ameerrante said...
Oh, wow. This is a very powerful sculpture. I love how the figure is not very well visible, but when you look deeper, you see the despair and pain in his face. Very good job !

AbbyQ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 7, 2010 at 12:54 am
You took the words right out of my keyboard! This is amazing, and the fact that it is one of todays top voted sculptures means you're reaching a lot of people with your work! It is so encouraging to know that there are other teenaged Christians out there who express their faith through their artwork! God has truely given you a great talent. Don't waste it! In Him, AbbyQ