Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Kraken Of The Sea

Kraken Of The Sea

Report abuse
Description:
This is one of my favorite pieces. It took a little over two months to complete, and it stands over 3 feet tall! My inspiration came from the mythical sea creature in Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea by Jules Verne. (Also, please let me know if the picture supplied isn't 200dpi)

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:27 am:
Way, way too cool! Not only inspiring, but dazzling to behold: j'adore none of this is junky or unprofessional. Bravi. :D 

Princess999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 4 at 3:19 pm:
I am totally mind blown This is such a fantastic sculpture!!!!!!! :D

anotherpossibilityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18 at 9:15 pm:
Beautiful! Quite possibly the best sculpture I have seen on this site! I can only imagine the work put into this. It seems you've captured the creature perfectly.