Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Clay Converse

Clay Converse

Report abuse
Description:
I finally finished my shoe. I was about to throw out the pair I based it off of, and I took the laces. I cut and glued them into place. Complete!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

anotherpossibilityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18 at 9:21 pm:
Wonderful! I love converse and this (I assure you with my self-proclaimed knowledge) looks just like them! It's just so... Astonishingly realistic... 

yexels69This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30 at 1:49 pm:
This is awesome!

HbkooyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25 at 12:53 pm:
Wow. I thought it was a real shoe! You're amazing with clay!

RosalynneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 12:55 pm:
Dang... *Stares in awe*

CrashBagPhotoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Me: hey mom, look at this picture! Mom: its a shoe. Me: Its clay! Mom: (Stupdified look)....wow Couldn't have put it better, Mom!

Christie99 said...
Sept. 30, 2013 at 10:41 am:
I love this!!!! its amazing how it looks so real. At first I was about to say " its just a shoe". But them when I looked at it again I said " WOW ITS CLAY". That is amazing!!!!! A+++++