Speak This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 43 comments. Post your own now!

ShernayB. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This reminds me of Laurie Halse Anderson's book Speak. The main character, Melinda Sardino had to create some kind of tree for a project in her art class. I love this. You mastered it!

Svitlana said...
Jan. 17, 2010 at 8:32 am
Thanks for creativity!
I 'd better say ! Think!

Christina V. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Amazing!
Beautiful!
Love!

Andrea W. said...
DUDE YOUR GOOD I AM FROM AK TOO

hopelesspoet said...
Does this sculpture have anyhting to do with the book Speak? It just remind me of that book. It's amazing, I would totally hang this on the wall at my house.

Mickey Mouse said...
it's nice, but it doesn't seem to portray an emotion... you need to put some feeling in it...(unless of course the bare branches signify stark nakedness, your emotions stripped raw of any feeling...then it would make me feel...)

cheywan..undeniable said...
i think that is amazing...keep it up...i would totally buy that and hang it up in my house..though it would prolly scare me when i got up sometimes in the night time..lol

~purple_musician~ said...
i love this! very unique...hmmm.... iw onder where did the inspiration come from (if you dont mind me asking) ?

Stephaniere This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This speaks to me. It just dose, its more than amazing, and great. I can't think of a word that describes what it is. It just is what it is. Keep it up.

Mystery_Girl said...
Nov. 16, 2009 at 8:03 am
When I saw this for the first time was just looking at things. But I cannot get it off my mind and I will probably think about it for the rest of the day!!!! This is AMAZINGLY GREAT!!!! I love it so much, it's random creativity, it's thoughtfulness, everything!!!!!

The.Wild.Huntress said...
omigod!
i love this, is it a mask? or just a sculpture?
it really doesn't matter, it's beautiful no matter what it is.
im from Alaska to, and i have read the book Speak
and all i can say is, WOW
!! i really like it !! good job

jmc.13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 12, 2009 at 10:16 am
I absolutely adore this piece. Its' beauty is magnified intensely by the tan background and the resulting shadows on the wall. I love the combination of branch and mask.
Wonderful work!

CaseyLeigh This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this! :]

JackieB said...
Nov. 6, 2009 at 6:24 am
Wow-- this reminds me of the book Speak... I can't remember the author right now, but if that's what you were thinking of, then bravo-- and if it wasn't, then you have to be psychic. But it's really great either way. Loved it.

BellaEzrebetFang This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. Beautiful conceptual piece.

tennisislovee34 said...
This is really cool! I really like it

auna123 said...
Oct. 17, 2009 at 1:20 am
awesome good job its beyond words

DisortientedIdentity said...
This is awesome! I love the whole idea of this, its great.

Baninabean This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
unique, very cool idea!!!!!!

gracceeemusicxox This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
love this. very cool