Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Lighthouse

Lighthouse This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
This shows a picture of a lighthouse from the sea

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

SpottyLepard said...
Feb. 1 at 12:31 pm
How funny that this picture of your "sculpture" also happens to be a sample picture issued by Windows. I have this picture on my laptop, you may want to consider that you're plagiarising something that isn't even a sculpture if I'm correct.

KurtisHolcomb34This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 8 at 12:10 pm
No its not its a different color of it  

KurtisHolcomb34This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I Hope this get chosen in the magazine for next month

Best editior choice pic

Best Lighthouse

KurtisGamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Best teenink photo ever