Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Capt. Jack Sparrow

Capt. Jack Sparrow

Report abuse
Description:
I take commissions! ATTENTION! You may NOT use, reproduce and/or distribute my artwork in any form without my express permission.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 33 comments. Post your own!

Sabrina♥sJesus said...
No way! I don't know anyone that could even come close to that! Keep it up!

Sabrina♥sJesus replied...
Nov. 4, 2009 at 7:31 pm :
I also like 'Savvy?' in the upper right-hand corner; I just noticed.

Vickie067 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 9, 2009 at 11:27 am:
If you don't keep on doing art then you are wasting away talent. This is really amazing, it is hard to come up with an adjective to describe it because it is so amazing!

Seth-Dietrich-Nolan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 3, 2009 at 11:20 pm :
Thank you so much! ^^ Don't worry, I don't ever plan on giving this up. I love it way too much. XD I'm at it more than ever; I post new paintings a couple times a week on deviantart. :D

JackieB replied...
Nov. 6, 2009 at 6:26 am :
Aw, I love deviantart! I just haven't been on in forever... what is your username??? This is so awesome.

Nov. 6, 2009 at 7:49 am :
It's HandOfDietrich
I gotta say though, this drawing is extremely old. It takes forever to post stuff on here so none of my newer stuff is up here ^_^;

JackieB replied...
Nov. 7, 2009 at 2:06 pm :
I don't care how old it is.... I just like looking at people's art. This piece is phenomenal

Dreamer123 said...
Jul. 30, 2009 at 10:13 pm:
this looks so real. Wow! this is so cool God Bless you

Nov. 22, 2009 at 11:00 pm :
Thanks hun! <3

qtepa2ti said...
Jun. 30, 2009 at 12:42 am:
awesome drawing. everyone loves johnny depp :-)

aub13zzz replied...
Nov. 20, 2009 at 9:34 pm :
OMG johnny depp is the awesomest guy ever! (SEXIEST MAN ALIVE 2009, YAH BABYYY!!)
this is soooo good! it looks like a professional did it... you should like send it to johnny depp! im sure if he is able to get it he'd think it was cool!

Nov. 22, 2009 at 10:59 pm :
Yeah, Johnny D here is a pretty good lookin' guy. XD I'm so glad you like this! <3 And I suppose it should look like a proffesional did it, seeing as they did. (Sorry if that seems boasty, but it is the truth.) And lol, I'm sure Johnny Depp has enough fan mail to fill up his pool and swim in it. XD I won't bother him with old doodles. Lol.

aub13zzz replied...
Nov. 23, 2009 at 3:45 pm :
lol naw i don't think it seems boasty... if you have a talent, you should be pround of it and shouldn't be afraid of letting ppl know that you think ur talented... (which u r ;})

debbie1414 replied...
Feb. 2, 2012 at 7:46 pm :
Awesome job!!!! Yeah who couldn't like Captain Jack Sparrow, he is too funny!!!