Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Autumn Heat

Autumn Heat

Report abuse
Description:
This is an experiment with natural sculptures (making sculptures out of natural elements) and taking pictures. The sculptures aren't meant to last, just to please the eye.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
beautiful *.* just...amazing!!!!!

AqualynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you! :)

colorguardgrlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:53 am
very cool love the set up very realistic

Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:24 am
Thank you very much.

AqualynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This fire actually tricked my colorblind friend. He thought it was a real fire, just tiny!