New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Midnight City

Midnight City This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
City made out of book pages

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own!

AlabianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:45 pm:
Ooh! This is totally beautiful! Nearly gave me chills seeing it. Good work :D

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 14 at 10:13 am:
Awesome~ And I agree with stormz_of_fire. It's like you've made fantasy into a reality.

stormz_of_fireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21 at 3:12 pm:
Beautiful, it reminds me of a dream I had where a fantasy world litteraly popped out of the book it came from. Very cool!

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16 at 12:23 pm:
This is amazing! Reminds me of the pottermore commercials, how did you make it?

sweetangel4lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7 at 11:48 am:
that's soo cool. how long did it take to make it? its very creative!! :)

HPRGSuperFanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 7:52 pm:
Incredibly awesome! Great vision, perfect execution. This totally rocks! :)

Writer15 said...
This is the coolest thing ever! I love it!

QualmsoffyreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is great! It's so unique and creative! Thank you so much for sharing!

paigeelise13 replied...
Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:47 pm :
Thank you so much!

KeriLynnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is pretty cool!good job!

paigeelise13 said...
thank you!!

Angel8645 said...
Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:10 am:
That. Is. EPIC!!!!

N.M.C.C said...
Nov. 2, 2012 at 9:16 am:
This is really good! How did you get the idea for this?

RolledthestoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 18 at 2:18 pm :
EXTREMELY epic. Like that comercial for Pottermore.