Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > Midnight City

Midnight City This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
City made out of book pages

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:11 am:
WHOAAAAA fantastique!! At first I thought it was professionally made, it's that awesome! So creative and way too cool, bravi. :D 

anotherpossibilityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18 at 9:23 pm:
I love book art! I think I've found a new favorite!

Alabian said...
Ooh! This is totally beautiful! Nearly gave me chills seeing it. Good work :D

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:13 am:
Awesome~ And I agree with stormz_of_fire. It's like you've made fantasy into a reality.

stormz_of_fire said...
Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:12 pm:
Beautiful, it reminds me of a dream I had where a fantasy world litteraly popped out of the book it came from. Very cool!

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:23 pm:
This is amazing! Reminds me of the pottermore commercials, how did you make it?

sweetangel4lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:48 am:
that's soo cool. how long did it take to make it? its very creative!! :)

HPRGSuperFanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Incredibly awesome! Great vision, perfect execution. This totally rocks! :)

Writer15 said...
This is the coolest thing ever! I love it!

Qualmsoffyre said...
This is great! It's so unique and creative! Thank you so much for sharing!

paigeelise13 replied...
Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:47 pm :
Thank you so much!

KeriLynn said...
this is pretty cool!good job!

paigeelise13 said...
thank you!!

Angel8645This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 28, 2012 at 10:10 am:
That. Is. EPIC!!!!

N.M.C.C said...
Nov. 2, 2012 at 9:16 am:
This is really good! How did you get the idea for this?

RolledthestoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:18 pm :
EXTREMELY epic. Like that comercial for Pottermore.