Home > Art / Photo > Sculptures > untitled

untitled

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Deep_Abyss... said...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 10:59 am:
If I didn't know any better I would've thought you were some amazing Tinker fairy...no offense, it's actually a compliment! So I applaude you!Would you mind explaining what it is and how it came about? It's a really interesting piece...I Love it!

bobmandingo replied...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 11:43 am :
Thank you, that means a lot! Ummmm.. I was inspired by seeing how a fairly large part of society no longer works out, and the most that people chase after is food, so I used a excerise bike and spray painted it to look rusted to show how excersing is becoming obsolte to a lot of  people. The micorwave represents what most people are chasing after, food. Umm, as for the trees, I actually forgot what they were suppose to represent, I did this piece about two years ago, but I think they repres... (more »)

Deep_Abyss... replied...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 12:44 pm :
WOW! I know exactly what you mean!:D Everytime I see weeds(which BTW I think are not weeds...the're just as beautiful as any other plant...) poping out in the middle of the road I say to myself "keep on fighting little buddies!" or something like that...now I love this masterpeice even more so!:D

bobmandingo replied...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:10 pm :
Ah, thanks! Im glad! Yeah, its all about survival. Thank you! Im really glad that you like it!

Deep_Abyss... replied...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:17 pm :
NO! Thank you!:D Don't Stop!!!:D

bobmandingo replied...
Jul. 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm :
Thanks! I won`t :D