New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Shadows

Report abuse
Description:
This photograph was taken on my school's trip to China. On the trip, we visited the Red Flute Caves. In the caves there is a light show every 10 minutes. This photo captures a part of the show. Since the...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

WHO_AM_I_WORLDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:49 pm:
i love it!!!! and i know all the ppls tht commented ;)

SAMMurrayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 7:53 pm :
hahaha thanks :)

Bobble said...
Jun. 19, 2012 at 10:24 am:
aww so pretty!

lipglosserThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 7:54 pm:
Absolutely beautiful!!

Jun. 18, 2012 at 8:50 pm :
thank you so much :)

hypermagicalThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 3:12 pm:
Oh, this is gorgeous! I love the way the shadows play against the color!

Jun. 18, 2012 at 6:44 pm :

thankksss :)