Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Does This Goat Look Funny To You?

Does This Goat Look Funny To You? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
I took this while laying in a field with my new kitten (the kitten was having a photo shoot). This little goat's name is Houdini. He's not mine, I gave him to one of my bffs for her B-day. Alexa Williams

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the November 2009 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Nice picture! The colors are really bright. Whatever the red words in the top corner are, I think they should be a less attention grabbing, they really take away from the photo.

Kate111 said...
I really like the goats eyes! I thought they were all carmel colored ive never seen one with blue eyes. Did you edit it??

callie15 said...
Yes, yes this goat looks funny to me :P

Shmelmo said...
lol! I LOVE goats! this is soooo cute!

...BeTheLight... said...
Apr. 19, 2011 at 11:22 am
Are its eyes really like that or did you edit it? They look weird!! lol :D

jocelyn123 said...
umm... is this a real goat? its really intresting to look at:) congrats!?!?!

Typiquement said...
Oct. 2, 2010 at 7:51 am
Congratualtions on both the wonderful photo, and the entry into the print magazine. Great job!