Leaf...

Report abuse
Description:
I tried to capture that one leaf sharpy with the rest of the leaves blurred as well as the river underneath.
Tags: leaves

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:51 pm:
I LOVE how that one leaf came out clear, and the rest of it came out unfocused. Great job!

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:09 pm :
Thanks :) We were out at my grandparent's cleaning my mom's car and I got bored so I wandered off and started taking pictures.....This is what happened!

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:05 pm :
oh, maybe you should get bored and wander off more often. that is so you can get more beautiful pictures.

Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:48 pm :
Well thank you :) I'll definitely have to consider wandering more often haha

Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:57 pm :
hahahaha!!!!! lmho =D all right, good.