Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Rhododendron

Rhododendron

Report abuse
Description:
Rhododendron bush outside my house

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2012 at 1:52 pm:
I LOVE this! This is just simply AMAZING! I am so dumbfounded right now. I can't think of the perfect word to describe it other than I LOVE it!

Basketball23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 13, 2012 at 9:10 pm :
Thanks sooo much!!! :D We had come home from one of my brother's baseball games and the bush was in full bloom and the sun was shining right on it, so I thought it would be the perfect time to capture God's beauty.

sherberteaterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:06 pm :
well, it's simply beautiful.

Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:45 pm :
Thank you :)

Jun. 17, 2012 at 8:56 pm :
your welcome =D