New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Keep Stepping at Your Own Pace

Keep Stepping at Your Own Pace This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Taken on the Great Wall, in China.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

hypermagicalThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:52 pm:
This is a truly amazing shot! You've captured a moment so well that I can almost feel myself being pulled up the steps with the crowd, great work!!!

SAMMurrayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:02 pm :

aww thanks :)

KestrelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:38 pm:
I love this! You've been to China?! That's so cool. I bet the people were like, why are they taking pictures of our feet? Great shot though.

Jun. 11, 2012 at 12:56 pm :
People did stare at me when I took the picture! I almost got trampled too, there were so many people walking around me haha