New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

"Taz"

Report abuse
Description:
This is my aunt's cat, Taz. Isn't he cute X3
Tags: animals

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

GreekGoddessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:16 pm:
Oh gosh, such a cute cat!!! :) Can we trade kitties? Mine is evil! :) Good picture!

NaomiPikalekThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 10 at 11:28 am:
oh my gosh i looooove this pic!!! firstly because i love animals and your kitty is sooooo cute. secondly because you take really nice photos :) i really enjoyed it!!!

AlexandrathepoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 9, 2012 at 2:28 pm:
This is one precious kitten! The texture of the fur, mixed with the carpeting of the scratching post, and the dimpled texture of the wall all blend quite well to make a great picture!